


all i want is to stay in bed untill tomorrow (repeat)
So this week has been soo soo busy it reminds me way to much of last semester when I tried to work as a nail tech and do school.... impossible with my major. I have stayed up till three for the past three nights and im the kind of person whom desperately needs ALOT of sleep.
but it is ok! because the sun is shining and I am alive! and to make things even better....
i stopped by my school mail box while i was runing multiple errends this morning and there waht a little purple sticky note all folded up inside. i opened it to read... " when the world gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show the world that you have a thousand reasons to smile."
There was no name or signiture on it anywhere just my box number. so thank you mysterious note giver, whoever you are... you made my day, and my heart ... warm.
No comments:
Post a Comment